Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Spiral Notepad Set // There's nothing quite like rummaging through your tote to find the a treasure like this.
- The Pop in Pick-Up Lime // Fellow moms! This is pacifier innovation at its finest. Where were you 3 years ago??
- Enjoy This Moment // Minna's account is brimming with various happy and simple quotes. You must follow along!
- Striped Satin Top & Skirt // In the words of Power Influencer (Level 10) Collin Kartchner, OH MY HECKING HECK!
- Crushed Lip Color in Sunset // If anyone can coerce me into adding another lippy to my collection it's Bobbi Brown.
- Penpal Society // It's supposed to rain this weekend, so I have every intention of using nap time to send snail mail.
- Gathered Carnation Earrings // Not gonna lie, I was REALLY hoping J.Crew would bring these back in more colors!
- Pink Grapefruit Gin // A sweet reader brought it to my attention that pink gin is a very real thing. Gimme. NOW!
- Yellow Flat Clutch // Terribly smitten with all the pops of yellow being used at Clare V. Also, this pom keychain!
- Brian Kaspr Patches // I may have a set of these coming to Swell Rio this afternoon and I can't wait to play with them.
- Friday Collector T-Shirt // Not sure what about this tee makes it a "collector", but for $19.50—SIGN ME UP!
- Striped Trousers // Zara is kind of killing it with their selection of tie-waisted and wide-leg trousers this season.
- Waverly Credit Card Case // Perhaps you've already picked up on the fact that I have a sweet spot for scallops?!
- Keeping It Very Real Tote // The selection of witty merch found at this online shop is just fabulous. I want this tee bad!
- Athens Cat-Eye Sunglasses // Specs that will make you feel like you're in an old-time movie?! Well, sign me up.
- Lily Calf-Hair Heel Flats // There's just something about Fall that makes me want to buy a new set of leopard shoes!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.