Here are my pool/beach day essentials:
(Just a heads up, I am a big fan of monograms!)
- Nice fluffy beach towel -- I got this Lacoste towel years ago, but it still holds up great!
- Big stack of magazines -- In my current stack: Teen Vogue, Shape and Self
- Hat I wish I could pull off a cutesy straw hat, but I usually just sport my monogrammed baseball cap.
- Tumbler Cup -- Another cheap-o purchase from Wal-Mart that I spruced up by adding a vinyl monogram.
- Sunscreen -- Always a necessity!
- iPod -- I have to have good tunes while laying out!
- Rainbow Flip Flops -- My favorite brand of flip flops, they are so comfortable!
A big thanks to Ashley for letting me share what's in my bag!
What are some of your pool day essentials?
Can't get enough of Staley, visit her blog here.