Preface: You thought you were nutty.
On my mind this Thursday morning...
|I think I need a sparkle skirt.|
|I wish Katie Evans sold this as a print! Maybe I just need the coffee cup.|
|Too early to drink, but with a name like Woop Woop, you could almost justify it!|
- I'm smitten with Katie Evans and her sketches.
- I should really start doodling again.
- Coffee jitters + lack of focus = crazy pants.
- It's Kinnick's (my godson) first week of Kindergarten! Talk about a Woop Woop!
- I hope he gets my care package. I'm pretty excited about it.
- Don't Forget: You need to make baked ziti for the squadron.
- Oh, and crack open your textbook for next week's substitute teaching course. Stay positive.
- Yes, I said TEXTBOOK. And I had to pay to take the course. Don't get me started...
- Ugh, it's not nearly as glamorous as Gwyneth makes it appear on Glee.
- I wish I had a career, but what else is new?
- Insert pep talk: Stop being sad and just be rad. Don't be fancy, just get dancy...
- I would get up to dance, but Beesly's at my feet and panting.
- It's almost as if the poor girl sports a Jackie Cardigan year-round with all that fur.
- That doesn't sound half bad to me. Earth to Ashley, she's a dog with a fan right in front of her.
- Pause to give B some love. "Maybe next time we can move somewhere cold? Maybe Alaska?"
- End conversation with DOG. You've really got to stop doing that so much.
- I hate when I stare at my computer, and I can't remember what I was going to Google or what site I was going to visit. Ach, schade!
- Try having some real problems.
- With each stroke of the keypad, I'm reminded I need to take the polish off my nails. Crusty.
- Get off of etsy and stop tracking packages.
- But why must some etsy vendors take forever to send your goods?
- That makes you sound like a drug addict. The goods? Really? Yup. The goods.
Speaking of green and leafy things, perhaps I should brag about how big my basil and rosemary plants are getting?
- Mom and Ina would be so proud. The Barefoot Contessa is like family.
- Reminder: Tell mom how much you love the show Picker Sisters. Awesome find, mutti!
- As if you really need to add another TV show to your DVR list.
- Read a book, or be like Jill Zarin and get a hobby! There I go with boob tube references again.
- But I consider the cast of Big Brother my friends...
- You watch Showtime's Big Brother After Dark and tell me you wouldn't feel the same.
- Lame sauce.
- Go outside and make some friends! <-- my mom used to say this to my sister and me
- We liked playing indoors and with each other. You wouldn't describe us as active or athletic.
- I really should work out, but I don't want to. What else is new?
- Anthropologie: Free Shipping! That like NEVER happens.
- Awesome sauce!
- Now check to see if HI applies. Scooooooooooore! Offer ends in September -- even better.
- You've been forewarned, flyboy. Let's see if he reads the FINE print.
- Stop being hilarious.
- Now step away from the computer, get off the crazy train and go take a shower.
- And try wearing something other than stripes today... Yeah right!
With much love and many other scattered and quirky thoughts,