Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Kate Spade Desktop Wallpaper // Go on and adorn your digital devices with dots. This wallpaper download is free! Woot!
- Striped Tuxedo Shift Dress // The love I professed in my graphic is aimed at the shift dress not the model, although she's absolutely adorable in this comfortably classic getup. I'll take one of each please. Also, that lip color is on point.
- Essie Gel Setter // There's a reason this top coat is sold out. Now how will I get my grubby little hands on a bottle??
- Never Overdressed Journal // I'm so ecstatic about our upcoming trip to Austin. In anticipation of our departure, I've been a list-making fool. There's so much to EAT and oodles of activities to do. I'm officially giddy and hungry.
- Amy & Ivor // Based out of the UK, this company has the cutest selection of stylish shoes for babies and toddlers.
- Stabilo Pen Set // These German pens take me back to my middle school days in Deutschland. I recently ordered a fresh set of my favorite colorful pens and all of the best memories started creeping back at me. Which way to Nostalgiaville??
- Iris Apfel Photo // Heed advice from Iris and don't be afraid to paint in a fur coat. We can all learn a lesson or two from this charming photo. Would you just look at the moxie and bliss captured in that moment? It's intoxicating.
- Liber & Co. Cocktail Syrups // Ooh, tasty! I plan to pick up a bottle or two of these cocktail syrups while in Austin.
- Beaded Blossom Bracelet // Whenever I wear this I receive lots of random feedback. Gaudy? Maybe. But in the BEST way.
- Leather Pineapple Keychain // When did I become so obsessed with keychains? Then again, there are so many cute ones these days. Perhaps I can rationalize this one as an homage to our stint in Hawaii. Yes, definitely the reason I need it.
- Extension Cord // Who has two thumbs and hates cords?? This gal! The only exception?? Polka dots. Forever and always.
- Mid-Century Modern Mailbox // Upon seeing this gorgeous mailbox, I almost fell out of my seat—that's no exaggeration. Alright, I was being clumsy and forgot about the swivel when I got excited, but I don't think that's a coincidence.
- Herbert Green Polka Dots // By now you're probably tired of me talking about this fabulous Tumblr and the artist behind it. Aside from my routine visits to J.Crew's website, I don't know if I've frequented a website this much for inspiration.
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.