Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Kiss Cuddle Repeat Banner // Over the past three weeks, Max has cut five more teeth. I might regret saying this, but I think we're getting a reprieve this week because he's been a real treat. Most days consist of kisses and cuddles.
- Zebra Hobby Horse // I get a little Ramotional when I think about Max growing any more, but then I also get really excited about playing with him when he gets older. I have a feeling he's going to have an incredible imagination.
- Painted Dash Convertible Clutch and Circle Coin Purse // This cobalt combo is calling my name. I love a good pop of color.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Grace // I've tried a few different shades of lipstick recently, and I'm struggling to find something I really like. Something tells me it's time I turn to the Audacious formula. This bright pink coral is perfection.
- Feather Flower Branch // How gorgeous would this be as a centerpiece? Or displayed on a bookshelf?
- Mix Brûlée Necklace // I've ogled over J.Crew's latest and greatest countless times, so how did I miss this beauty? You had me at chartreuse. This might be the next piece I add to my arsenal of accessories.
- Hello Lady Note Card // Attention paper lovin' peeps, Yellow Owl Workshop has some of the cutest designs. Hop to it!
- Classic Tank Top // The closer we got to summer, the more frustrated I became with my current tank situation. I was down to one maternity tank from last year and it wasn't pretty. Thankfully, I gave these tanks a try recently and I'm just a little bit obsessed. I think I need ALL of the colors now. The weight of the material and the neckline are fantastic.
- Reminders Pencil Set // Shouldn't all pencils have gentle reminders inscribed on them? I smell an office supply revolution.
- Cobalt Media Credenza // If I had this front and center in our living room, I would miss most of the Housewives drama and we can't have that, now can we? It's just too pretty. I wouldn't be able to stop concentrating on that bright hue.
- Otto Fan // The lovely folks at Rejuvenation emailed me my tracking information. I can't wait to see the fan I won.
- Bright Penguin Classics // The colors of these classics are just as delicious as candy. I could eat them up.
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment