Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Orange Scallop Pillowcase // Scallops never looked so sweet! Rachel Castle does it again with these darling shams. Gah, I would just love to crawl inside that fabulous mind of hers. The color and creativity!! Swooooooon!
- Lime Pom-Pom Mini Basket // Because you should always stash your secrets in a canister adorned in pom-poms.
- Seersucker Halter One-Piece Swimsuit // Looking back, I can now see that hormones paired with a pregnant drama queen are a lethal combination because I definitely threw away all of my old swimsuits. Can you say NUT JOB?? Ugh, this wouldn't be an issue if Max wasn't such a hoot in the pool. After this weekend, I suddenly have the urge to take a dip with m' babe. I guess it looks like I'm in the market for a new suit. Sounds like a blast. NOT!
- Striped Board Shorts // While we're at it, I might as well add a pair of snazzy board shorts to my virtual shopping bag.
- Pajaro Flor Framed Art // Okay Furbish, who is this mysterious Spanish artist you speak of? I must know more.
- Sailor Stripe Espadrilles // A shocking shade of pink paired with stripes? The perfect summer shoe couldn't be any cuter.
- Sippin' On Milk + Juice Tee // Story of Maxwell's life... Laid back (with m' mind on m' money and m' money on m' mind).
- Your Baby's First Word Will Be DaDa // When this book arrived, Flyboy and I wondered how much Jimmy Fallon made off it. Don't get us wrong, it's flipping adorable. Truly. We just wish we could have cashed in on something this simple.
- Toofeze Baby Teether // Three teeth in two weeks with a possible fourth on the way. Oh. Em. Gee. Thank goodness for Amazon Prime and a handful of stellar recommendations. This comes in as a close second to Max's favorite teether.
- Smoked Tea Vanilla Cocktail Syrup // If it tastes half as good as it looks, then I'm in some serious T-R-O-U-B-L-E.
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.