Because on Wednesdays you like to stop by One Fine Day for a colorful pick-me-up...
- Karma Baby Onesie via Strawberry Moth // I'm fairly certain it's time to add this onesie to Max's growing collection. Whether we're running errands or strolling the neighborhood, I've found this twenty-pound chunk of love is a goodwill ambassador to all he meets. Swell Rio curmudgeons, you've been warned—Max is coming for you and he WILL make you smile.
- Indoor/Outdoor Pillows via Pencil Shavings Studio // This isn't the first (or last) time I've professed my love for Rachel's online shop, Pencil Shavings Studio. On a mission to banish beige, she added these adorable indoor/outdoor throw pillows and I couldn't be more thrilled. I truly love the idea of outdoor living and entertaining, but I've found it's difficult to find pieces to fit my aesthetic that don't break the bank. Better yet, the selection of prints and colors can be customized to suit your style!
- Raffia Lamp with Textile Cable via lacasadecoto // Choosing just one item to share from this vender was difficult. Can we also take a moment to discuss all that's perfect about this pom-pom wool pillow? You had me at hot pink stripes, my friend!
- Life is Tough Art Hoop via Little Low // A stationery favorite based out of Austin, Texas—need I say more?! I often browse Little Low's Etsy shop to stay on top of all the latest and greatest designs created by Caitlin McClain. I'm currently smitten with these cute art hoops. They would be a fabulous gift for family and friends, or the perfection addition to any gallery wall!
- Recycled Neon Lips via Ann Howell Art // About two weeks ago, I heard about Ann's work and immediately pinned it to share in an upcoming post. Believe me, it's been hard to keep this one under wraps! From handprinted textiles and framed works (like the b-e-a-utiful one featured today), what's not to love about Howell's "just put some paint and glitter on it" mentality?
If you're not grinning over these goodies, well then, I can't help you.