Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Owl's Brew // While scouring the web for Father's Day finds, I stumbled upon this company. Must try and soon por favor!
- Vintage Cotton V-Neck Tee in Metallic // A great basic like this can serve as the perfect canvas for any outfit. A hint of added sparkle doesn't hurt either. And I may have worn mine twice this week, so of course I'm going to say all that.
- Ban.do Sticker Book // I thought Lisa Frank would surely be the last time I got excited over stickers. Think again.
- Lace Panel Tank Top // I got a similar tank last year when I was preggo and I loved it. Mom-semble approved.
- Beaded Striped Tassel Belt // Oh, I think we're going to get along swimmingly! Stripes. Tassels. It must be love.
- Hello Clutch // Sweet salutations! Could this clutch BE any more charming or polite? I didn't think so.
- Metal Cactus Sculpture // I try to find the cute factor in cacti, but I just can't. This may solve my desert dilemma.
- Slingbacks // You had me with that winning color combo and snazzy stripes. The $25 price tag is the cherry on top!
- Wild Thang Print // It's true! Britt Bass and her beautiful artwork always make my heart sing. This might be my favorite.
- Canvas Bin // Max and his growing collection of stuff will require more storage. New bins are a must!
- Dino Surf Tee // So Max and I definitely have this tee so we can match some day when he grows into his size 2. He He! Remember that part in yesterday's post about me being crazy obsessed? Yep, this is just another example of that.
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.