Color me smitten. How fabulous is the selection of handbags from ModCloth?!
With the bright pops of color and unique details, these bargain bags go above the call of beauty.
I think I'll take one of each, please!
- Travel Bright Bag -- My personal fave from this collection!
- Bright Lights Big Citrus Bag -- How about that name? So clever!
- To The Quilt Bag -- So chic in stripes.
- Mail Me to Miami Clutch -- The pop of pink and pale blue are a perfect combination.
- Orange You Adorable Bag -- Yes, you are! And as a result, you tote-ally deserve this bag.
- Something About You Bag -- Look at that luminous shade of orchid pink!
- Grasshopper, Skip, and Jump Bag -- I could see myself hopping around town with this satchel at my side.
- Enveloped in Style Tablet Clutch -- A contemporary carryall!
I think a girl's bag says a lot about who she is. What does your choice say about you?
When looking for a new bag, do you opt for fun, functional, or both?
Happy Tuesday, m' dears!
I am dying over that purple bag! So perfect for fall!ReplyDelete
I love the two tone clutch for fall! The green & purple is too cute! Love this and love the bright colors!ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Oops sorry about that think I had trouble posting the first time around & then deleted it and it looks weird now:) woopsies! Hope you're having a good week:)ReplyDelete
So many great choices, loving the colors in the envelope clutch!ReplyDelete