Learn a thing or two about Charity Hall from Isle of View.
10 Random Things about Charity Hall:
1. I hate tomatoes. I love tomato soup.
2. I'm a bit of a renaissance girl when it comes to hobbies: reading, sewing, baking, cooking, leather working, woodworking, designing, organizing, photography, DIY, etc.
3. I'm a country girl at heart -- cowboy boots make every day better!
4. I collect vintage thermoses (don't ask how that started!).
5. Orange is my default favorite color -- I'm always been drawn to it even though I claim that aqua and chocolate brown are my true favorites.
6. I'm Type-A and a chronic overachiever. Nickname clues include: Sparkplug, BamBam & Thumper
7. I hate cats.
8. I have an extreme weakness for button-down tops, particularly stripes!
9. NorCal beaches will always be my favorite.
10. My dream car is a 1963 Ford Comet with black-and-chrome exterior and red leather interior.
Thanks for sharing, Charity! Be sure to follow Isle of View here.