Because sometimes love is too weak a word...
Just a few things that made my heart go pitter-patter...
- How brilliant is this Bunny Heart by Castle & Things?
- I can't get enough pattern -- especially dots! Take a look at my favorites, courtesy of Castle & Things and Ashley Goldberg.
- Another gem of an illustration by Katie Evans. I'm absolutely smitten with her workplace sketches.
- I suddenly want a reason to buy school supplies after seeing this print by Lisa Congdon.
- A Tippi with 3-D polka dots... You've got to be kidding me! This Swiss Dot Sweater is amazeballs!
- Did you happen to see Baggu's fall color palette? I love the leather pouch in poppy.
- I've gone completely bonkers about the blog August Empress and this week's Color Study post regarding my fave color: chartreuse. Why didn't I think of that?
- I don't plan on having a child for awhile. Is it bad that I want to buy this and save it for when I do have one? The Baby Glasses Sweater is just too precious for words.
- I might just have to swing by my local Kate Spade and see this Bow Necklace in person.
- Stay Golden.
- Cool off with a Honeydew-Lime Pop!
- "Never look back darling. It distracts from the now."
- In need of a new iPhone case? Be sure to check out this round-up at Inspired to Share.
- Please your sweet tooth with a Peanut Butter Haystack (recipe found here).
- I'm obsessed with this Squared Starburst Bracelet at J.Crew.
- Images like this one by Cig Harvey make me wish we had a bathtub. I'd give anything for a nice relaxing bath!
- Did you see the newly added Personalized Address Stamps at Pencil Shavings Studio?
- Kick up your feet and welcome the weekend with this Raspberry Collins. It looks refreshing!
- Check out the new prints and stationery at Sycamore Street Press. Don't you fancy the Always & Forever card?
- Eek! I'm in love with the Ikat Chevron throw pillows at C.Wonder.
- Do me a favor and check out the work of Sarah Boyts Yoder. My favorite is the Pink Raincloud.
- This lettering made me smile.
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend.