Today's moodboard is inspired by Australian artist, Kira Jamison, and her lovely piece of work, Callow (2012):
- 100 Quotes by Charles Eames -- A book that will surely get you inspired this week!
- Looking for the perfect muse? Spend five minutes viewing Cig Harvey's portfolio. Amazing.
- Words to live by... Keep going no matter what.
- "What are you doing right now?" I think I'll ask myself that question to ensure I stay on task today.
- Every gal needs a thinking chair. An Eames in Aqua Sky says "Serenity now!"
- Colorful awakenings can be found here and here. Thanks, I needed it!
- This gives a spot of tea a whole new meaning.
- Be sure to count your blessings and keep a cheerful stack of thank-you notes on hand. These should do!
- Make the start of your week sassy with these one-of-a-kind statement bubble earrings. They're gorgeous!
- Dearest Ikat Pom-Pom Pillow, I wish I could forget you...
- Whimsical illustrations by Nina Cosford leave me feeling rather smitten and playful.
P.S. I see that I have some new followers! Thanks for stopping by. I imagine we'll get along swimmingly. And don't be shy. Feel free to comment; I'd love to hear from you!