Because sometimes love is too weak a word...
Just a few things that made my heart go pitter-patter...
- This Color Stack print by Jessica Snow is just another reminder to live color fully.
- When asked "To what do you attribute your longevity?" Julia Child answered, "Red meat and gin." It's just another reason I absolutely adore this joyful and animated icon. This past week marked the master chef's centennial. Bon Appetit! (image source)
- In the mood for something rich? Bake these Mocha-Walnut Brownies. I always love something sweet to munch on.
- Don't forget to be curious and creative. (image source)
- Live on the wild side with this skinny bangle.
- I made this French Hen Sweater mine this week. I'm terribly smitten with the cheeky and charming little chick.
- My mom told me about Berkshire Mountain Distillers Greylock Gin, and I'm thoroughly intrigued. Now if I can just figure out how to get my hands on a bottle...
- If Gin isn't your drink of choice, perhaps I could interest you in a little Champagne and ice cream? Sounds like a reason to celebrate!
- One day, I know we'll have a wee one and name him Max. How's that for over planning? Of course, he'll need this playful crown from Where the Wild Things Are.
- Sometimes a girl's got to get back to basics. Can you ever have enough white tees? It's a wardrobe staple. I'm partial to the Painter Boatneck Tee. I especially love the gold-button detail on the shoulders.
- No Nice Girl Swears -- Oops!
- How fabulous is this neon sign? Cocktail, anyone?!?
- A Studded Leather Skinny Belt for the perfect mix of tart and sweet -- what a chic contrast!
- Sweeten the day with these L'Amour Fou Flower Earrings. They're both dainty and fun.
What are you up to this weekend?
P.S. I was so excited to see my Posh Polka-Dot Pillow from Society Social featured in this month's Magalog. Be sure to take a look! Although, it kind of makes me feel like I need to take a photography class and stat.
Love that skinny leopard bangle!! The perfect addition to an arm party!ReplyDelete
love the bangle and that neon cocktails sign!!! perfect!ReplyDelete
The champs & ice cream recipe sounds unbelievably delicious, absolutely have to try that out ASAP:) Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!ReplyDelete