Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Royal Academy of Arts // In my ongoing attempt to live vicariously through The Love List, I've decided that if I had all the money in the world, I would be visiting London today and 'Gramming the heck out of this perfectly pink summer exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts. I love how traditional elements of the museum were reinvigorated by something unconventional—i.e. the most delicious shade of magenta ever. The curator behind this year's event, Michael Craig-Martin, is an absolute genius! I bow down, good sir. But since I'm stuck in Swell Rio sans endless cash flow, I may have to continue to stalk #royalacademyofarts on Instagram for glimpses of the show instead.
- Fiona the Fox Piñata // Oh. Em. Gee. How darling is she?! Somebody, throw a party and invite Fiona (and me, please) stat.
- Small Leaf Cardholder // Let's revisit the London pipe dream I mentioned before... You see, ol' money bags would definitely need a frivolous way to keep track of all those credit cards and cash.
- Mini Lidded Neon Basket // Because everyone needs a bright beauty like this to store their secrets... Who's with me?!
- Cap-Sleeve Floral Lace Top // A day trip to San Antone requires a J.Crew pitstop. This cobalt number is calling my name.
- Solid V-Neck Cardigan Sweater // Since I'm that girl in the cardigan, I like to browse the current selection of colors to see what's available. Naturally, I got weak in the knees when I laid eyes on the lemon zest. It's totally a Mindy Lahiri hue!
- Lips Onesie // Mi Cielo partnered with Donald Robertson to create these precious limited-edition onesies and t-shirts.
- Follow Your Art Quote // I love the quotes that Eva Jorgensen of Sycamore Street Press shares on Instagram. I especially appreciated the dialog she started when she shared this quote from Art + Fear: "Doesn't it sometimes feel like you have to be born with some sort of artistic genius, or at least a huge amount of talent, to create art? But I don't think that's true. Yes, there are people like that -- people like Matisse or Mozart or Meryl Streep. But the vast majority of art in the world is not made by them. It's made by mothers, mathematicians, and makers. By painters, piano players, and poets. It's made by me and it's made by you -- wonderful flaws and all." How wonderful is that?
- Chasing Paper // Please tell me you've heard about this shop!?! If not, shame on me for not sharing it with you sooner. The company is known for their stylish selection of removable wallpaper. The possibilities are endless, my friends!
- Color-Dipped Toothpicks // Over a week has gone by since I shared some of my favorite items from Sideshow Press. For some odd reason, I can't stop thinking about these adorable toothpicks. Do I have a problem? Wait, don't answer that.
- Silver Arrow Marquee Sign // This may be my favorite way to get lit. Ha! I guess there's just something about that swooping action that begs to be loved. I have a real sweet spot for vintage marquees and this one is fab.
- Domino Magazine // In case you missed it, Mindy Kaling is the latest cover girl to grace the front of my favorite glossy. Here's hoping I get a chance to finally read the Fall 2015 issue over the extended weekend. Yaaaaaaas!
- RMS Lip2Cheek // I recently tried this in Demure and I simply adore the color. I can't wait to try other shades.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment