Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- RANARP Floor/Reading Lamp // Um, this IKEA gem is amaze balls, my friends! Can you ever have too many lamps??
- BONOBONOHRI Illustrations // I often find myself killing time on Behance in search of new-to-me artists. I'm in awe of all the adorable illustrations out there, especially this chair and this perfectly wrapped present featured in this Korean artist's portfolio. Something tells me we can expect more from them on the blog in an upcoming post. So. Good.
- Cashmere Sweater-Knit Stole // What?! It's fun to dream... Especially in shades of neon pink. Who's with me?
- Yes Please Ballet Flats // Keep it pretty please with a pair of precious and polite ballet flats. Can you say a-dorable?!
- Mint Fountain Pen // The loveliest little workhorse I ever did see. I would use the heck outta you! That's a fact.
- All the Feels Note Card // From Belle and Union's Modern Americanisms collection featuring words and phrases we all love and love to hate. Better yet, the card comes complete with a translation just in case you're not down with the lingo.
- Unicorn Tears Gin Liqueur // Alyssa of Glitter and Grey fame messaged me over the weekend to tell me about an enchantingly scrumptious gin that's available in the UK. You guys, it's dusted with REAL silver pieces!!! Blimey!!! You're essentially guzzling gin glitter. What could be better than that?! Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to get my hands on a bottle. Who will ship to Swell Rio? I need this magical brew to come mingle on my bar cart.
- Max's Birthday // Aside from a cardboard paper towel roll, what do you even get a child for their first birthday? I wonder how he might feel about more stripes (perhaps this sweater?) and a few toys that make noise (hello, xylophone!)
- Metallic Paper Straws // Oh my gold! I thought I died and went to heaven when I found gingham straws at Target this past spring. Who knew?! Sipping from something shiny would be equally delightful. What will they think of next?
- Sparkle Quote // I couldn't help but adore this quote from fashion illustrator, Jenny Walton. SO my kinda girl!
- Sand Art Party Cake // A Subtle Revelry does it again with this nifty party idea. It's such a sweet way to brighten a table.
- Blood Orange Bourbon Smash // It's been awhile since I've tried a new gin cocktail (What up, New Year's resolution!?). This one doesn't feature my spirit of choice, but it sure is pretty. Let's see what I can whip up! I'll be sure to report back.
- Collection Mesh-Eyelet Skirt // I'm not sure how I missed this gorgeous number from the summer collection, but Jenna's feature in The Coveteur suddenly has me scouring the Interwebs for a canary yellow skirt.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment