Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Tassel Balloon // This online shop makes me wish I would have taken Spanish in lieu of German. Ach, schade! I have absolutely NO idea what any of it says, but I love it all. A rough translation says "Let's party, peeps!!"
- Karma Chameleon Lipstick Crayon // Has anyone out there tried any of the Ilia beauty products? I'm absolutely smitten with this shade. Sarah James of Whoorl speaks highly of the brand, so it must be great. Right?!
- Polka-Dot Tippi Sweater // This won't be the last time I drone on about the Tippi this fall so get used to it, my friends. The added button detail in this year's version is utter perfection. It's probably time I just add the ivory to my collection.
- Paloma Pajama Short // My favorite pajamas have holes EVERYWHERE and I just can't seem to part with them. I'm in the market for a new pair and this gingham print from Sleepy Jones is totally wooing me. I typically stick to polka dots, but maybe it's time to mix things up?! Oh, who am I kidding? Sweet dreams and polka dots forever. You're still cute though.
- Metallic Slingbacks // A set of "shiny ponies" that won't break the bank. What's not to love about a deal like that?!
- G&T Illustration // To all the 'grammers who love following artists, you're going to want to add Alanna Cavanagh to your Insta-list and stat. Her illustrations are cheeky and whimsical. You won't regret it. I promise.
- It's Friday baby... // Nina Cosford puts the GIF in TGIF with this animated illustration. Today definitely feels like this!
- Confetti Tag // I better get to wrapping Flyboy's gifts. His birthday is tomorrow. Hooray! Not to worry, I promise to spare him any hot pink or glitter—no matter how tempting that might be—but there will be bows and cute gift tags. Duh!
- Scattered Spots Pillow // Throw pillows, I wish I could quit you! But maybe there's someone out there that needs some confetti-like cuteness propped in an armchair or on their couch?? Sharing is caring.
- Brown Butter Salted Caramel Snickerdoodles // If I wasn't baking a cake, I would totally make a batch of this deliciousness. Who wants to volunteer to try the recipe and get back to me? I know I'm asking a lot here.
- Plate and Napkin // Have you seen the adorable "All In Good Taste" Kate Spade collection at Macy's? Hubba hubba!
- Party Hats // Because party hats are necessary at birthday parties, we will all be sporting one in Flyboy's honor tomorrow evening. I already tested one out on Beesly and she was NOT pleased. Pics to come.
- Red Color Twist Wool // The latest addition to Knot and Bow's shop, I want to make pom-poms with this chunky yarn.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.