Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Manny and Simon Taxi // The thought of waiting two more weeks to find out the baby's gender is killing me. I want to buy something already. I've currently got this toy hanging out in my cart along with a pair of Hunter Wellies.
- Glitter Espadrilles // If the maternity clothing options are slim, I might as well sparkle, right?! These hit the spot.
- Exotic Cuff // Just one of these lizard bracelets will add some punch to any ol' outfit. The azalea option is calling...
- Girls Standing on Lawns // Maira Kalman's latest book is a must! Her whimsical work makes my heart sing.
- Essie Polish in Roarrrrange // If orange is the happiest color, why not don this shade on your fingers or toes?!
- Scallop iPhone Case // How adorable is this tech sleeve for your iPhone 5? I'd upgrade just for this.
- CFDA Tumblr // Looking for a little inspiration?! It's a color/design/fashion lover's dream. I could get lost here.
- Starburst Earrings // Rarely will I stray away from my go-to diamond studs, but these are pretty fabulous.
- Toot Sweet Pink Stripe Platter Set // Have you heard of Meri Meri? I think they may have the cutest party supplies. Ever.
- Delight // I can't take my eyes of this beautiful branding by Lauren Ledbetter. I'm in absolute awe of her talent.
- Glimmering Chevrons Throw // When will my obsession with gold end? I hope never.
- Clinique Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony // Due to my Swell Rio flower predicament, I'm not sure I'll get my hands on any Peonies this year. If this is the case, I think I'll just wear this shade of color balm in its absence. It's one of m' faves!!
Post a Comment