Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Hot Hues // Gillian MacLeod's illustrations make me giddy. Suddenly I want to doodle until I get dizzy.
- Greer Chicago // While prepping this week's snail mail, it occurred to me that I should probably stock up on some new note cards. The Color Edge set is quite lovely, and this Forever Postage card is precious.
- Tulum Tassel Necklace // I'm really starting to think I need to add this playful piece to my collection.
- Embroidered Windowpane Top // Let's hope J.Crew has some sort of snazzy Memorial Day sale, because I could really go for this top in Sweet Persimmon or Warm Iris. Maybe if I order the tall and size up it would work while I'm preggo?!
- J.Crew for Paperless Post // Yep, you read that right. Hop to their website right now and take a gander. A-dorable!
- Gin & Tonic // The long weekend calls for a summery cocktail, right?! Flyboy has been a real peach and hasn't had any Hendrick's since we found out I was expecting. Whattaguy! I might try to coerce him into treating himself to something fizzy and delish. He deserves it. And besides, why would you go without if you didn't have to?!
- Olivine Love + Salt Mist // A beach texture spray with the most darling packaging ever. Does it get any better?
- Flamingo // What is it about flamingos that screams summer? This illustration by Sofie Rolfsdotter is perfection!
- Thread Bangle Bracelets via The Glossy Queen // I'm not sure if I've featured this Etsy seller in the past or not, but I revisited my favorites this week and fell in love with the colorful bangles all over again. I think you can see why.
- Printed Leather Clutch // This is one of those cute little deals I just had to share. AND you can get it for 40% off!
- Kath Studs in Yellow Turquoise // I wasn't aware of this vibrant gemstone until I saw these gorgeous studs.
Welp, there you have it. Cheers to a snazzy Memorial Day weekend. Make it count, m' dears.
P.S. I'll be back with regularly-scheduled blog posts on TUESDAY.
Who wants to be stuck at a computer this weekend when they could be doing yard work and eating ice cream with their besties?!