Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Waikiki Surf Club Card // I spent a few minutes earlier this week on TYPETOY for a little bit of inspiration. I love when I come across graphic gems like this surf club card. In such a digital age, I find myself drawn to beautiful pieces of memorabilia like this. It's nice to have something tangible and in print. Okay, and it also made me miss my peeps in HI.
- The Marilyn Lounge Chair // I have a weakness for gorgeous upholstered lounge chairs. I want them all. This raspberry birdie fabric is just brilliant. The white piping detail makes the color POP!
- Luxury Pom-Pom Scarf // This week, Kate Spade launched "On Purpose"—a concept in which KSNY teaches a group of 150 women in Rwanda to become a profitable supplier and transform their community through economic stability. Once their business is sustainable, KSNY plans to do the same in another community. Pretty cool, huh?! While I absolutely LOVE the idea, part of me wishes the price point was a little more reasonable. I just adore this playful scarf and I wouldn't mind adding it to my collection. It's pretty perfect!
- 6 Common Mistakes People Make when Baking Brownies // I found this article in Bon Appétit pin-worthy. I'm totally guilty of making a few of these mistakes. Now I know... and I really want a big fat fudgy brownie.
- Metallic-Trim Tee // I believe in the power of a great white tee. J.Crew had to kick it up a notch with this simple detail. Maybe it's my rewards points talking, but I could rationalize having one (or twelve) of these hang in my closet.
- Coba Crossbody Bag // If I had an endless amount of funds, I'd add this crossbody to my already hefty bag collection. I can't get over the color! And what about the cute pompom-like details?! Get outta town.
- Yours Sincerely Pen & Notecard Set // I caught myself complaining about Kate Spade's selection of stationery last week. Lo and behold, a few new options popped up in their new arrivals. Huzzah for pretty paper, pens, and parcels!
- Cool Branding // This has to be the cutest Mexican restaurant ever. Oh, and it just so happens to be located in Sweden!! I kid you not. Please take me to Stockholm, now. Ugh, how gorgeous is their branding?!
- Superga Lace Sneakers // Is it possible for sneakers to be this dainty and delicate? I'm pretty smitten.
- Pure Brightening Serum Foundation // Last Saturday, my sister sent my mom and me a text message. She proclaimed she found her new favorite foundation. A message like this gets my full attention. In her text, she raved about the lightweight feel, coverage, and natural finish. When I spoke with her later in the week, she was still going on about how much she loves it. I'm sold, and I have every intention to pick up a brush and bottle this weekend. I'll keep you posted! From what I've heard and read, the brush is crucial to applying the foundation. I'm hopeful and intrigued.
- Lily Tomlin Quote // A little nugget of inspiration to get you fired up. We could all use a reminder to do something.
Welp, there you have it. Happy Friday, m' dears! Cheers to a snazzy weekend. Make it count.
Post a Comment