And since April showers bring May flowers, the crew thought it might be fun to share their favorite blooms.
- Samantha Peterson via The Brunette One // I love Ranunculus.
- Lauren Felix of La Petite Fashionista // When I first moved to Wisconsin, I was so spoiled because I had Peonies growing right outside my house! I was always sticking them in mason jars.
- Meghan Anderson of Downtown Daydreams // It depends on the season, but Peonies always catch my eye! I love how dainty they are, and adore the plethora of beautiful colors you can find them blooming in.
- Laura Podlich of Beauty & the Beard // Orange Lilies remind me of my mother's gardens at the house I grew up in!
- Katherine Nolden of The Duchess of Plumewood // Gerber Daisies lift my mood every time I see them—so bright and fun!
- Ashley Fine of One Fine Day // Whenever I have white Hydrangeas in the house, I suddenly feel as though I live in a Nancy Meyers flick (Something's Gotta Give, anyone?), or I could mingle with Ina Garten in The Hamptons.
What's your bloom of choice? Do tell.
Post a Comment