Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- "Hot Red Series" by Courtney Price // After seeing Price's work featured on LEIF, I've become a BIG fan. HUGE.
- Garment Dyed Linen Sweater // I was elated to see that J.Crew was selling my favorite summer sweater again this year. The neon amethyst is purple perfection! Tell me again, why is it so stinkin' hot in Swell Rio?
- Leather Scallop Hoop Rings // When it comes to earrings, I typically stick to simple studs. The jade color and scalloped detail might be enough to sway me. These are just so fun and fabulous!
- Portable Radio // I've wanted one of these for awhile, and this particular shade of green is my absolute favorite. The price tag isn't too shabby, either. I'm thinking this is one of those summertime essentials.
- Elephant Hello Note Set // Sugar Paper added a handful of new arrivals that I can't help but drool over. Check. It. Out.
- You Make My Heart Smile // This is precisely how I felt during yesterday's appointment. I was in the best company.
- Watermelon Cocktail with Gin and Basil // Yowzah, this sounds refreshing. Go on and get down with your bad self!
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches // Woah, baby! These look scrumptious and fairly easy. I spy the ultimate summer treat.
- Confetti Cut Citronella Candle // We're sprucing up our patio, and I think this might be a must to keep the bugs away.
- Glitter Cap-Toe Espadrilles // My goodness these are cute, and they're $24.95. Bravo, H&M. Well done!
- Beach Stripe Silicone iPhone Case // I get it already, Kate Spade. Are you working with AT&T to woo me to upgrade?!
Welp, there you have it. Cheers to a snazzy weekend. Make it count, m' dears.
P.S. In an effort to spread the good news to family and close friends, I plan on sharing Baby Fine's gender on Monday. Stay tuned.
Post a Comment